Sociological Analysis

a qwriting.qc.cuny.edu blog

Extra Credit

May 19th, 2011 · 1 Comment
Uncategorized

I consider myself a fairly good student , now this does not mean i study for hours upon hours each day nor listen to every lecture word for word. I could never do that . It was never the professors fault or the class i took i just found it very hard to pay attention . And for many classes i found myself teahing myself the material. I enjoyed this class unlike my other classes the video clips were very help ful and so were the audios . TI usually attend morning classes the only classes i might skip every once in a while are afternoon classes after a long day of classes running around the last thing you want to do is go to another class. I was actually talking about this to one of my friends this year, the classes i took all over lapped eachother and there was common material that i could relate to each class . Therefore i think out of my three years in college this year i truely learned alot. The first two years i can not say the same. I do think the value of education is going down , but in a way this also keeps students attending. I know many students that if the course work were to get heavier they would drop out.

angela katsaros

1 response so far ↓

• 1    Prof. Hala // May 19, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Lots of helpful thoughts and observations here, Angela. That’s great to hear how you’re able to connect themes and ideas across your classes. It was the same for me — that’s when I remember really liking college. It’s great when you feel like you’re ‘connecting the dots’ in some way.